Thanks for your support! Check out some photos from the event.
• Doggy Duds-N-More - pet mats, dog coats & collars
• Sew Many Things by Nancy- clothing for 18" dolls, fancy dresses, robes, pjs, nightgowns, doll beds
• Mimi & Chip - http://meganzellner.blogspot.com/ - burp cloths, bibs, bags, aprons, nap mats, blankets, kids toys/games
• For Thee By Me Basketry - http://www.fortheebymebasketry.com/- handwoven baskets form birch bark & rattan. Blank note cards.
• Dollies with Attitude - cards, bags, embellished hats & gloves
• Scan-Dolls, Inc. - http://www.scan-dolls.com/ - ethnic doll dresses on porcelain & AG dolls, jewelry, bookmarks
• Soy Candle Co. - soy wine bottle candles
• Finnspiration Blankets - furry fleece baby/toddler blankets
• Mrs. J Designs - cards, gift tags, scarves
• The Silly Goose - http://thesillygoosemn.webs.com/ photography, crocheted hats/headbands, tutus, onesies, bibs
• Felix's Finest - Laminated wood trays, cheeseboards, jiggle sticks, wood & votive glass centerpieces
• Colling Crafts- Wood turnings, carvings and other things of wood
• Stan Chromy - Scrolled/Jawed Pictures
• Lindsey Pexa - Handmade Hairclips for adults and babies
• Cheryl Skluzacek and Sandy Scheffler - fabric flowers/headbands/hotpads/burp cloths/receiving blankets and reclaimed tableware
• Daedra Culshaw - Handmade pottery including mugs, jars, bowls and more
• Ann Schoenbauer - Greeting cards, refrigerator prayer pads, books
• Jen Shepard & Sarah Gullickson- Candles and Oils, vintage girl/adult lockets, recycled bottlecap magnets.
• Pete Schoenecker - Schoenecker's Ornamental Iron - Yard Signs/Plant Holders
• Teresa Mitteness - Wool mittens, purses and baby snuggies
• Kari Pennington - Jewelry
• Deb Larsen - Personalized stamped jewelry/Hats
• i got bags- handmade diaper bags/purses
• Loopty Loops - crocheted hats, mittens, scarves
• Donald Kelm- wooden gift items- napkin holders, mugs, key holders, pencil holders
• relia - handmade jewelry
• Bernie Dvorak- wool mittens made from recycled sweaters, wool Christmas ornaments & more
• Grandpa's Wooden Toys- wooden toys for children - without nails or stain
• Murphy Mittens - decorated mittens made from wool, fur,and sequin fabric, lined with polar fleece.
• Peg Hilbrands- Palas Designs - jewelry and jewelry racks
• Mallory Northrup- Creative Mess in a Corporate Dress- custom drawings, number photography, & other artwork.
• Sara Fast- Green Frog Designs- hand stamped cards and paper crafting
• Blessed to Bless!- copper wall crosses, silk & media wall crosses & art, Raker pottery
• Creative Concepts- personalized design canvas
• Sewknit & More- dish cloth, scrubbies, scarves, slippers, carseat covers, grocery cart seat covers, bibs & more
• Kathleen Calabira - Dancing Spirits Therapeutic Massage & Jewelry Arts- earrings & pendants made from crystals, coral & wood
• Dana Douglas - Happy Day Vintage- refurbished vintage jewelry boxes
• Travis Oestreich - handmade cloth tote bags
• Carolyn Dorzinski - greeting cards, washcloths, scrubbies
• Kim Elsen - Personalized Keepsakes- holiday ornaments/plaques/table top decorations - personalized on location.
• Joyce Johannes - fused glass dishes, wine bottle plates, beer bottle night lights
• Stephanie Giesen-Kath - stelie-designs art prints, notepads, notecards, holiday & greeting cards, wedding invites, calendars
email@example.com or phone 952.201.3955
Hosted by: SWS Home & School Association
Logo created by Alyssa Ambroz, SWS Alumni